- House bed canopy, single piece
- 2-ply organic muslin, beige
- Incredibly fluffy, soft and great skin sympathy
- Adds a heavenly touch to your house bed and a comfortable vibe to the kidsroom
- Handmade by our sewing team, every piece is unique (sizes may differ +/- 2 cm)
- Material: 100% organic cotton, GOTS and OEKO-Tex standard 100 class 1 certified
- Care Instructions: washable at 30°C (cotton naturally shrinks up to 5% in the wash)
- Packaging: we deliver all our textiles in beautiful, eco-friendly organza bags
- Made in Germany
Determine the fitting length: Please measure your house bed using our sketch (bed height to slope + length of the slope x 2) to make sure the length of 350 cm fits your bed. If your bed is clearly lower and/or narrower than the bed in the shown picture, the canopy is too long and will not look good. You can find the same one measuring 315 cm in our shop as well, perfect for a lower and more narrow bed.
Attachment: The canopy is tied to the roof of the bed with strings two times, to make sure it doesn't slip off during playtime.
1st variant - tie the canopy back to give the bed a more comfortable look: Lay the canopy over the bed in a way that 'exposes' the string. Pull back the fabric and tie it around the post.
2nd variant - open the canopy entirely to turn the bed into a 'hidden playground': Tie the strings around the back of the post to make sure it doesn’t slip. The canopy will hang freely on the front side.