- House bed canopy, single piece
- 2-ply muslin, light rose (pictures show examples in different colours)
- Incredibly fluffy and soft
- Adds a heavenly touch to your house bed and a comfortable vibe to the room
- Handmade by our sewing team, every piece is unique (sizes may differ +/- 2 cm)
- Material: 100% cotton, OEKO-Tex standard 100 class 1
- Care Instructions: washable at 30°C (cotton naturally shrinks up to 5% in the wash)
- Packaging: we deliver all our textiles in beautiful, eco-friendly organza bags
- Made in Germany
Determine the fitting length: Please measure your house bed using our sketch (bed height to slope + length of the slope x 2) to make sure the length of 315 cm fits your bed. If your bed is clearly higher and/or wider than the bed in the shown picture, the canopy is too short and will not look good. You can find the same one measuring 350 cm in our shop as well, perfect for a bigger and wider bed.
Attachment: The canopy is tied to the roof of the bed with strings two times, to make sure it doesn't slip off during playtime.
1st variant - tie the canopy back to give the bed a more comfortable look: Lay the canopy over the bed in a way that 'exposes' the string. Pull back the fabric and tie it around the post.
2nd variant - open the canopy entirely to turn the bed into a 'hidden playground': Tie the strings around the back of the post to make sure it doesn’t slip. The canopy will hang freely on the front side.